[infinispan-dev] JGRP-1317 and large clusters

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 09:04:09 EDT 2013

On 9/18/13 1:38 PM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
> Great stuff Bela! How many nodes did you test this in?

The number of nodes to test is not relevant in this case (although this
work came out of testing 500+ nodes). It will probably not make view
installation faster either, but if we have 1000 nodes, then we'll use
less bandwidth to install views. On an almost saturated network, this
can make a difference.

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)