[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 6.0.0.Beta2 release is tomorrow (Friday Sept 27th)

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 11:11:43 EDT 2013

Guys,

Please have a look at outstanding issues for Beta2 at
http://goo.gl/nS4EuV The target time to start the release is 9am EST
which should be almost end of the day in Europe - so please have your
PRs reviewed and ready for integration by then. I just spoke with
Adrian, Dan and Mircea who are hacking together on some critical
remaining JIRAs for this release. What is your progress and what can we
expect to have in by tomorrow guys? Pedro has some critical issues as
well, what is their status Pedro? Tristan, Galder and William have some
issues on their plates as well but they are not critical.

Regards,
Vladimir