[infinispan-dev] How to disconnect one node from a cluster?

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 02:48:41 EDT 2014

Hi Faseela,

you've correctly asked this question on forum [1], please don't
cross-post on this mailing list as its purpose is discussing design
decisions etc., not user support.

Radim

[1]
https://community.jboss.org/message/866360?et=watches.email.thread#866360

On 04/03/2014 08:03 AM, Faseela K wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have infinispan in clustered mode.
>    Right now I use jgroups gossip router to set all the cluster node ips.
>    I want to manually disconnect one node from the cluster.
>    Is there any infinipan api available for the same?
> Thanks,
> Faseela

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss DataGrid QA