[infinispan-dev] JIRAs for a 7.0.3 release

Erik Salter an1310 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:22:47 EST 2014

Hi all,

I was asked to vote on a list of JIRAs for 7.0.3 and send it to the
mailing list.  The next iteration of my application is migrating from
5.2.x to 7.0.x, so I'm really focused on hardening and stability,
especially WRT state transfer.  Here are the ones I was looking at, mostly
related to state transfer:

- ISPN-5000

- ISPN-4949 (and related ISPN-5030)
- ISPN-4975
- ISPN-5027

Notes on a few others I was looking at:
- ISPN-4444, from the description, looks serious enough to include.  I
haven't looked at the commit in-depth; appears to be limited to keys in L1?
- ISPN-4979 appears to be a substantial change.  I would defer to the team
about how risky of a change it is.

And if ISPN-3561 makes it into a 7.0.3, I'd consider it a personal favor.

Regards,

Erik