[infinispan-dev] Introducing Infinispan OData server: Remote JSON documents querying

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 07:35:21 EST 2014

Hello all! :)

It's the right time to make it a little bit more public and share some results of work on Infinispan OData server, finally!
This solution can serve as a proof of concept where we are able to remotely query JSON documents stored in Infinispan caches and using industrial standard and platform independent way of communication with the server (OData).

There is still much to do/implement/improve in the server, but it is working as it is now.

Check a blog post if you are interested:
http://tsykora-tech.blogspot.cz/2014/02/introducing-infinispan-odata-server.html

Any feedback is more than welcome.

+ I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all who supported me!
Mainly: JDG QE guys, Manik, Mircea, Sanne and Adrian.
It wouldn't be done without your patience and willingness to help me :-)

Tomas