[infinispan-dev] .NET hot rod client (HRCPP-122)

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 15:13:23 EST 2014

Hi Sunimal,

We've taken a slightly different approach with the C# client, i.e. build a thin layer on top of the CPP client we have already written. I think Ion (CC) is in a pretty advanced stage developing it, but if you're interested there are plenty of other things you could start looking at, e.g migration of the CacheStore API would be a very good start: http://goo.gl/YcFJJF