[infinispan-dev] infinispan test suite, reloaded

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 09:04:46 EDT 2014

I just had a chat with Dan and we don't think the current process for the test suite works. Not hard to see why, the suite is almost never green. So we will adopt a more classic and simple approach: if a test fails a blocker JIRA is created for it and assigned to a component lead then team member who'll start working on it *immediately*. Dan will be watch dog starting today so please expect blocker JIRAs coming your way and treat them accordingly.

Mircea Markus
Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)