[infinispan-dev] Where to put KeyValueFilterFactory and ConverterFactory...

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:34:09 EDT 2014

I was able to look into the details with this a bit.  At first thought
I would think having a module that both the client and server packages
could both depend on would be best.  However the issue is that these
factories produce instances that implement interfaces that live in the
core package, which means the server/client would have to depend on
core anyways.  So I am thinking core is probably the best place for
now.

Thinking about these factories even more it could be useful to use
these at some point in core to allow for non serializable
KeyValueFilter/Converter instances and instead have the factory be
serializable and just create them on each node as needed.

 - Will