[infinispan-dev] cutting ISPN 7.0.0A.Alpha5 Friday

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:49:36 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Mircea Markus <mmarkus at redhat.com> wrote:
> Still 2 failures on CI machine so no release yet[1].
> Dan/Will please take a look.
>
> [1] http://ci.infinispan.org/viewLog.html?buildId=9237&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt8

Yeah I logged [1] for this a bit ago.  I was never able to reproduce
this issue prior.  But talking with Dan, it came up that maybe our
laptops have too many cores :P.  So I tried taskset and it was able to
reproduce the issue quite easily.  I just wanted to point this out in
case if someone else runs into a non-deterministic test like this and
it might help out.  Command line I used [2]

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-4435
[2] taskset -c 0 mvn test
-Dtest=CacheNotifierImplInitialTransferDistTest -pl core -PtraceTests