[infinispan-dev] grouping and GridFS

Dennis Reed dereed at redhat.com
Wed Mar 5 11:57:51 EST 2014

It doesn't make sense.  :)

The reason grid file systems exist is to distribute the file around the
cluster.
(both for performance so the network interface of a single server isn't
a bottleneck,
and for disk space so the available space on a single server isn't a
bottlenect)

If you don't want to distribute the file, a grid filesystem probably
isn't the right choice.

-Dennis