[infinispan-dev] Infinispan embedded off-heap cache

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 09:44:59 EST 2014

Hi Ben,

In the diagram provided, the CacheImpl (your class) extends both from javax.cache.Cache and org.infinispan.container.DataContainer.
The Cache and DataContainer interfaces are quite different and I anticipate an single class implementing both to be hard to follow and potentially not very efficient.
Another way to do it is to have CacheImpl implement the DataContainer only, and then configure Infinispan's JCache implementation to use that custom DataContainer.