[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 7.0.0.Alpha2

Ion Savin isavin at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 18:42:41 EDT 2014

Dear Infinispan community,

The Alpha2 release of Infinispan 7.0.0 is now available.

This release brings Cross-Site Replication State Transfer in a stable
topology (i.e. no nodes leaving or joining during the state transfer)
and several bug fixes.

For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release
please refer to the release notes [1]. Visit our downloads [2] section
to find the latest release.

Note: The LevelDB and Rest Cache Store artifacts published to the Maven
repo for this version are broken. Please wait for the next Alpha release
if you plan to use them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions please check our forums [3], our mailing lists
[4] or ping us directly on IRC [5].

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310799&version=12324205
[2] http://www.jboss.org/infinispan/downloads