[infinispan-dev] infinispan 5.3.0 build issues

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed May 21 06:08:30 EDT 2014

Hi,
do you mean you have literally the same error? If not it would help to
see the exact error message.

Generally speaking if your error refers to missing dependencies, is it
possible that you have not activated the JBoss.org Maven repository?
There should be an example maven-settings.xml file included in the
root of the sources.

I've included the developers mailing list in CC, please use that for
development related questions.
Alternatively, it's probably easier for this kind of problems to ask on IRC.
Details for both IRC and the mailing lists can be found here:
  http://infinispan.org/community/

Regards,
Sanne