[infinispan-dev] My weekly status update

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 05:38:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

I won’t be around for the weekly IRC meeting, so here’s my status updated.

Last week:
- Sent PRs for:
  - ISPN-4707 Hot Rod 2.0 should add error codes for suspected nodes and stopping/stopped caches.
  - ISPN-4717 On leave, Hot Rod client ends up with old cluster formation
  - ISPN-4567 Sent PR to get more logs on why sometimes Arquillian containers are not closed.
  - ISPN-4563 Race condition in JCache creation for interceptors. In conjunction with Sebastian.
  - ISPN-4579 SingleNodeJdbcStoreIT.cleanup NPE after test failure. Trivial stuff.
- Created new blog post “Hot Rod Remote Events #3: Customizing Events”

This week:
- Working on:
  - ISPN-4736 Add size() operation to Hot Rod.
    - Closely related, complete ISPN-4470 using the new size operation.
  - ISPN-4737 Noisy exceptions in Hot Rod client when node goes down
  - ISPN-4734 Hot Rod marshaller for custom events...etc, needs to be configurable in server
- I’ll write up 4th blog post of the remote event series which will focus on receiving events in a clustered environment.

galder at redhat.com
twitter.com/galderz