[infinispan-dev] Assistance to write a custom CacheStore

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 12:59:22 EDT 2014

We have a section in docs[1] describing the new API and what should be implemented for a custom store. As an exmaple the zero deps filte store is offered.
I guess a maven project to help people boot things up would be handy, though.

[1] http://infinispan.org/docs/7.0.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_persistence