[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 7.0 feature freeze and future planning

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 04:18:04 EDT 2014

Obviously this is not a hard freeze: 7.0.0.Final is still a month away,
so there is time to refine things that are already in there.

To bring a couple of examples:

ISPN-4753 Add oldValue, oldMetadata and retry flag to filter and
converter for Cluster Listeners
This one is obviously a feature refinement, and essential to have in 7.0.

ISPN-4752 Implement native getAll/putAll operations in Hot Rod 2.0
This one introduces a modification to the HotRod protocol (probably
2.1), but it can safely be pushed to 7.1, since it is augmentative.

In essence, I trust everybody's common sense to focus on the essentials
to avoid further meandering :)

Tristan