[infinispan-dev] Feedback and requests on clustered and remote listeners

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:13:25 EDT 2014

I have put it on a branch on github and you can try it out and let me
know what you think.

I still have a few things I may want to change though:

1. I don't like how pre events are yet as they don't give you the
previous value and new value as post events do
2. The enum to tell the type has become a bit more complicated and I
think I am going to change it to a class
3. I also have some internal changes that should require less memory
allocations I wanted to clean up.

https://github.com/wburns/infinispan/tree/ISPN-4753

Thanks,

- Will