[infinispan-dev] Student / Contributor projects

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 09:28:11 EST 2015

I might eventually take over the role of someone called: "Student topics coordinator"?  for Infinispan.

Can we elaborate a little bit what should such a person do? What is your (community) expectation?
I will definitely need to estimate how much time it can consume and how it fits into the stack of other activities that I am planning.
Thanks!
Tom