[infinispan-dev] Volunteers for Devoxx UK [speakers] ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Feb 17 07:23:31 EST 2015

Hi all,
the call for papers for Devoxx UK is closing *today*.

In my initial plans we had this lineup to propose to the organizers:
 - Gustavo on some Infinispan Query related topic
 - myself on Hibernate Search

it turns out the event is very close to Red Hat summit so that's a
conflict for Gustavo - though he's the only one in London from the
Infinispan team.

Someone else interested in flying over here for an awesome event? Or
some experienced user/contributor who lives here maybe wants to step
up?
I'd be glad to join as co-presenter or help anyone to get the details right.

[We don't have influence on the selection committee so this is just
about proposing something: we should try to have someone talking about
Infinispan as it's getting great but isn't very well known]

Sanne