[infinispan-dev] missing "int org.infinispan.configuration.cache.EvictionConfiguration.maxEntries()" & NoSuchMethodError running hibernate-infinispan tests with Infinispan 7.2.1

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue May 19 08:13:28 EDT 2015

As far as 2LC is concerned, this is not problematic for 2LC users because except in testing, we never check this value in the production code. IOW, in production we set max entries but we don't query it, so it's not problematic. In testing, we verify that the cache's eviction max entries is the one we've configured via the Hibernate/JPA configuration, but that's it.