[infinispan-dev] Event log

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 10:28:24 EST 2015

On 13/11/2015 15:53, Dan Berindei wrote:

> Tristan, can the users configure WildFly/Infinispan Server to use
> another logging service instead of Log4J2? If yes, perhaps
> implementing this functionality with custom appenders is not a good
> idea...

The WildFly logging goes through the lgoging subsystem which is built on
top of jboss-logging with direct support for wrapping to log4j 1.2.x
(not log4j2). You can plugin additional handlers [1], but you cannot
really change the underlying implementation. I'll ping James Perkins and
ask him about the details.

Tristan

[1] http://wildfly.org/news/2015/07/25/Wildfly-And-ELK/

--