[infinispan-dev] Video for DevNation talk on auto-scaling Infinispan with Kubernetes

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 05:16:52 EDT 2016

Hey Sebastian,

Yeah, as Ray rightly says in the video, his approach is based on old Kubernetes versions, and so the current status might be different.

What about you write up a blog with a link to the video and you explain the best practices or more recent approaches that we're using these days? A comparison might be handy for our users to better understand the concepts.

WDYT?

Infinispan, Red Hat