[infinispan-dev] Style errors :(

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Aug 16 14:21:04 EDT 2016

Please don't forget Eclipse users. It's hard enough to contribute to
Infinispan for non-IDEA users; if you enforce specific style rules, at
the very least provide compatible formatters for the other IDEs or the
barrier for contributors becomes too high.

Galder: to answer your specific question I'd personally say you should
revert the offending commit. I don't know who did it nor who merged
it, but it's just not nice for others that such things get merged
carelessly. Errors can be forgiven, but should be fixed by those who
create the mess ;)