[infinispan-dev] Getting ready for 8.2.0.Beta2

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Feb 11 08:15:55 EST 2016

On the indexed Query side, I'd like to merge (and review) the work
related to Affinity based Indexing,
but this needs an Hibernate Search tag, which can't happen this week.

So I hope there will be a Beta3?

I'm afraid I won't have time to finish the off-heap index support. I
have a clear design in mind but have been waiting for actual coding as
it would heavily conflict with the affinity patches.. I'd love if we
could get that in 8.2 too.

Thanks for the notification BTW, I was having a hard time following
the release schedule and some other releases caught me by surprise..
even though I read the IRC meetings logs ;)

@Radim: the way I do it is to keep rebasing & re-testing my things
until they are merged. Labels help, and if it takes long cherry-pick
someone suited and ask them to please merge.