[infinispan-dev] Kubernetes/OpenShift Rolling updates and configuration changes

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Jul 19 07:06:55 EDT 2016

Just wondering, we're looking into how to compare configuration
settings just to try validate the user isn't attempting an insane
upgrade right?

Or is there an actual need to want to change Infinispan version AND
switch the essential grid configuration settings at the same time?
(that seems quite insane to me, and unnecessary as one could do it in
two steps..)

Thanks