[infinispan-dev] How to improve our PR queue

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 07:41:37 EDT 2016

On 10/05/2016 12:26 PM, Vojtech Juranek wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 October 2016 10:18:31 Tristan Tarrant wrote:
>> - PRs opened by external developers won't have the appropriate labels
>> for permission reasons. Add them.
>
> would be nice if the labels can be reset automatically once PR is updated.
> Labels are usually outdated and misleading after PR update and reviewer has to
> check the comments under PR (in better case, in worse the PR is ignored as it
> has "Changes required" label or similar)

This is only a problem for PR authors who don't have write-permissions
on the PR to update it. A workaround is to ask on IRC to update the
labels; proper solution is a webhook (probably to a script on
infinispan.org) that will change the labels accordingly.

Radim

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team