[infinispan-dev] Names, names, names...

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Oct 17 11:48:08 EDT 2016

On 17 October 2016 at 17:38, Valerio Schiavoni
<valerio.schiavoni at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM, ugol <ugo.landini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> inql sounds weird in Italian :)

>> > +1 even better indeed
>

> -1 for INQL, as Ugo said, the italian crowd won't be pleased ... ;-)

HaHa! Thanks Valerio and Ugo; I should have known better too since
Italian is my first language but for some reason when in this context
I'm thinking in English.

Ok so I'd suggest to discard INQL and I revert to my previous
suggestion "INAQL" however as mentioned I also like IQL and LQID.
Tristan, sorry for the mess :) I'd say we're all giving (hopefully)
useful input, but Adrian should get to decide how to call his baby.

Thanks,
Sanne