[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting logs 2017-04-10

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 14:47:25 EDT 2017

My activities:

- Server restructuring proposal [1]
- ISPN-7712 Common Name role mapper case, PR @ [2]
- ISPN-7706 If mech EXTERNAL and no callback supplied, use
VoidCallbackHandler, PR coming soon
- ISPN-7707 Finer configuration options for keystores/truststores, PR
coming soon
- ISPN-7709 Generate certificates/keystores on the fly so they work on
all JDKs, PR coming soon

I'd like to finish these and also fix the ISPN-7678 PR [3]

This week will be short: PTO Thursday and Friday, holiday on Easter Monday.

Tristan

[1]
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-designs/blob/master/Server%20Restructuring.md
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5066
[3] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5032

On 10/04/2017 17:03, Dan Berindei wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> We had another weekly IRC meeting today, and the logs are here:
>
> http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2017/infinispan.2017-04-10-14.00.html
>
> Cheers
> Dan

Tristan Tarrant