[infinispan-dev] Jenkins migration

Gustavo Fernandes gustavo at infinispan.org
Fri Jun 2 05:55:15 EDT 2017

The test reporting seems broken: in the last master build [1] Jenkins
reported 3 failures, but the console output shows:

For the JCache TCK build.

Not sure if it's the report that is not generated correctly or the plugin
who publishes the test is not doing its job.
I could not reproduce locally since for me the build hangs indefinitely.

[1] http://ci.infinispan.org/job/Infinispan/job/master/146/

Gustavo