[infinispan-dev] Auto-detection of appropriate key2StringMapperClass

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:38:16 EST 2017

Every store can have its own Key2StringMapper, so I really don't think
service discovery is appropriate here.

My favourite solution would be to have a default Key2StringMapper
implementation that uses Java serialization (not our internal
marshalling, because that can change between versions). It could even
do base64 encoding for databases that don't have a VARBINARY/BYTEA
equivalent.

Cheers
Dan