[infinispan-dev] Repeatable reads and WSC as default

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Mar 13 07:45:47 EDT 2017

Since Infinispan 9 isn't final, and considering it's just flipping a
switch for a default configuration, I don't think it's too late.

This change would only "break" people who don't read the migration
guides, and are running with the default configuration which is
totally broken anyway so we might be doing them a favour..

In addition, I'd highly welcome a warning to be printed when running
with optimistic transactions and WSC turned off. You'd save me a
couple of hours every single year as I keep falling in this trap ;-)

Thanks,
Sanne