[infinispan-dev] Simplest way to check the validity of connection to Remote Cache

Stelios Kousouris stkousso at redhat.com
Wed May 3 10:20:57 EDT 2017

HI guys,

At the back of reading this (got some time on my hands today). Do we have a
"quickstart" ref archirecture of externalizing state from JDV into JDG? i
know it requires a bit more than simply how to in order to get a scalable
architecture but just wondered if we have even the basics available out
there?