[infinispan-dev] Concurrency API

Katia Aresti karesti at redhat.com
Mon May 22 05:13:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I've been working last week on a concurrent API design, trying to keep the
scope small (but not too small). I've came up with a proposal (WIP) while
I've been having a look to what competitors do today.
I've shared a small design proposal concerning an Infinispan Global API
Object too. TBH nothing very exotic; but I believe that this object could
add a stone for user API usability.

Please, be kind with me, it's not super detailed (forgive me Radim !) but I
would like to share it already so you can add your thoughts/suggestions
through comments and help me improve it before heading any implementation.

Here is the PR :

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-designs/pull/8

Cheers

Katia