[infinispan-dev] Feedback on MultimapCache

Thomas SEGISMONT tsegismont at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 05:13:30 EDT 2017

We don't use the Infinispan client, we use Infinispan embedded. We could
use Infinispan Client if there were:
- an API for retrieving a list of connected clients (preferably w/ some
properties, like when I connect I tell the server I want to join the Vert.x
cluster)
- events when other clients connect/leave

Besides multimap is available for embedded mode right now. I'm not sure but
I believe it's the same for clustered counters.