[infinispan-dev] How about moving Infinispan forums to StackOverflow?

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 03:17:36 EDT 2017

While I regularly respond to SO, It seems to me that in many cases on
the forum we have longer threads than Q -> A. While you can simulate
this on SO using comments/edits, it's not suitable for everything. I
monitor both places through mail client, so it doesn't pose much
overhead but occasional crosslink of duplicate questions.

R.

On 09/08/2017 09:04 AM, Sebastian Laskawiec wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm pretty sure you have seen: https://developer.jboss.org/thread/275956
>
> How about moving Infinispan questions too?
>
> Thanks,
> Sebastian

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team