[infinispan-dev] Adjusting memory settings in template

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 28 02:37:02 EDT 2017

Sebastian,

What Galder, Sanne and others are saying is that in OpenShift on prem, there is no or at least a higher limit in the minimal container memory you can ask. And in these deployment, Infinispan should target the multi GB, not 512 MB.

Of course, *if* you ask for a guaranteed 512MB, then it would be silly to try and consume more.