[infinispan-dev] CLI hangs for huge cache if RocksDB is used

Sergey Chernolyas sergey.chernolyas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:46:07 EDT 2018

Hi!

I am using RocksDB Cache Storage. I faced with problem that CLI/Web hangs
long time before open information about all caches.
I uploaded to one cache 30_000_000 objects. Last versions of RocksDB has
property 'rocksdb.estimate-num-keys'. The property contains count of keys.
I supported the property in method RocksDBCacheStore.size .
But ... performance of CLI/Web changes a little.

How I can fix a problem with CLI/Web performance ?

A lot of thanks!