[infinispan-dev] Ordering of includeCurrentState events

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 04:09:53 EST 2018

Currently remote events caused by includeCurrentState=true are not
guaranteed to be delivered before the operation completes; these are
only queued on the server to be sent but not actually sent over wire.

Do we want any such guarantee? Do we want to add to make events from
current state somehow distinguishable from the 'online' ones?

Given all the non-reliability with listeners failover I don't think this
is needed, but I'll rather check in the crowd.

Radim

--
Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team