[infinispan-dev] weekly zulip meeting

Vittorio Rigamonti vrigamon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 08:03:39 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I'll miss the chat meeting today, sorry.

Here's my status:
last week I sent an email to the infinispan-dev ML to gather opinions about
my project for an ispn client based on grpc.
>From the feedbacks seems that the community is more interested on how grpc
can save us work on the networking layer (topology, retry, security) than
on my work about user data model representation.
So I will probably change my focus and I'll do some more work on that
direction.

Apart from that I'm about to complete my work on counters in C#
(HRCPP-457): finishing the listener implementation and the test suite.
in
I've also released the 9.3.0.CR1 Infinispan version.

This week I'll work on parametrized queries (HRCPP-339) and I also would
like to have the work on HRCPP-454 455 merge so I can build a release for C
clients.

Cheers,
Vittorio

--