[infinispan-dev] Testsuite stability

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 14:54:19 EST 2018

Team,

we currently have 6 failures happening on master:

org.infinispan.test.hibernate.cache.commons.entity.EntityRegionAccessStrategyTest.testUpdate[non-JTA,
REPL_SYNC,AccessType[read-write]]

	Radim is investigating this one in [1]

org.infinispan.query.blackbox.CompatModeClusteredCacheTest.testMerge

	Gustavo/Adrian, any info on this one ?

org.infinispan.query.remote.impl.ProtobufMetadataCachePreserveStateAcrossRestartsTest.testStatePreserved

	Adrian ?

org.infinispan.spring.support.embedded.InfinispanDefaultCacheFactoryBeanContextTest.springTestContextPrepareTestInstance
org.infinispan.spring.provider.sample.SampleRemoteCacheTest.springTestContextPrepareTestInstance

	These two are fixed by [2]

org.infinispan.topology.ClusterTopologyManagerImplTest.testCoordinatorLostDuringRebalance

	Dan ?

I think we can definitely get master green in time for 9.2.1.Final next
week.

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5746
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5803
--