[jbdevstudio-users] Toolwiz cleaner vs Clean Master, which one do you prefer?

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed Dec 4 21:22:31 EST 2013

Undoubtedly, nowadays, these two apps are the most eyes-catching android cleaner apps. Their simplicity and multi-language are the crux to capture people’s heart. After trying both, I finally choose Toolwiz Cleaner. If you tell me why, I’d tell you that its smaller memory, cute widget and heartbeat test win my heart. If you are more fond of Clean Master, what allures you to choose it?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/848347#848347