[jbdevstudio-users] Dashboard HTTP status 404 /dashboard/j_security_check ERROR

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Thu Dec 25 16:26:06 EST 2014

When you assigned the permission to the workspace, when you selected the role, which "Action" did you assign 'yes' to for the role;   Access, Administrate, Create Pages, etc?

I just went thru the following steps with no issue:
-  shut down server
-  added new user to  teiid-security-roles.properties
-  added role for new user (I used your same role:  szuser)
-  changed the web.xml (as you did above)
-  started server
-  logged into using "admin" user and assigned Showcase workspace permission for "szuser" role, giving the role "Access" action.
-  logged out and then in with szuser with no issue.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/914541#914541