[jbdevstudio-users] JBoss Developer Studio - Installer Error: "Access Denied"

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Jan 21 04:57:37 EST 2014

If you run cmd.exe as adminstrator you should be able to run java -jar installer.jar from there and have full admin access. I believe logging in as adminstrator still runs the apps in a "restricted" mode if not explicitly asked (this might be wrong but I just recall having to be very explicit about it {emoticon:class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=https://community.jboss.org/6.0.3.60ddddd/images/emoticons/wink.png|__jive_emoticon_name=wink}

Does this error still occur if you try install it on another drive than D ?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/853867#853867