[jbdevstudio-users] Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio License

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Jan 27 15:03:49 EST 2014

Hi
I am a bit confused about developer studio license, and a little help is appreciated.
I want to deploy integration service based application on to production environment, will I have to purchase subscription license for production use?

I have checked on website and it says about Subscription that "They may be used for development purposes only and are not intended for other purposes such as use in production environments or for accessing updates without (an) active Red Hat Subscription(s)."
also
"WARNING: By participating in the Program and accepting these terms, you represent that you will be using the Red Hat Subscriptions(s) for *development purposes only*,"
and
"Examples of such violations include, but are not limited to,
 • using the services provided under the Program for a production installation, offering support services to third parties"

so please provide some information on developer studio license.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855013#855013