[jbdevstudio-users] Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio License

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Jan 28 10:24:40 EST 2014

Hi Max,

Here I am referring to the terms and conditions (http://www.jboss.org/developer-program/termsandconditions) under Developer Studio (https://www.jboss.org/products/devstudio.html), it is about "developer program", can you please explain what's that? is it the 'studio IDE' what they are talking about?

I want to use studio to develop ServiceMix based SOA applications and deploy on Application servers like Weblogic / JBoss with Runtimes like ApacheCXF (not fuse services framework) & ActiveMQ (not fuse message broker), can I do that without licence / subscription fee ?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855183#855183