[jbdevstudio-users] Jboss 7.1 Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:jboss/datasources/DefaultDS

Max Rydahl Andersen jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed Mar 12 08:50:31 EDT 2014

Hi Orlando,

I used google translate since I unfortunately does not read/speak your language. Can you answer in English ?

If the google translate is correct you are sounding like you are running out of connections or some error is occurring. I think your question is better asked in JBoss server related forum - this forum is for the eclipse based developer tools.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/862068#862068