[jbdevstudio-users] JBDS on Ubuntu 14

Tom Knudstrup jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed May 21 06:22:11 EDT 2014

Thanks for your repsonse Mickael.
There was a switch that moved menus from the top bar to the ap.  I applied that and most menus thereafter were fine.
However, source and refactor did not open, just a little flash of blur is observed.
Looking at the keyboard shortcuts, so that I could just use the functions anyway, I noticed that most of those had not been assigned.  So I found assignments for my fav's.
I think that I noticed also, though, that ct-shft-l did not display them.  So, it seemed that they were left out somehow.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/874643#874643