[jbdevstudio-users] Undeploy and Re-deploy Jboss Web Project

m w jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Nov 18 10:59:21 EST 2014

I created Java EE Web Application in Jboss Developer Studio and deployed it by *Run As->Run On Server*.
After that, I undeployed my project by Management CLI of Jboss eap server. When I tried to deploy my project again by *Run As->Run On Server* from Jboss Developer Studio, I didn't success and get:
BWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /myproject
JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report
JBWEB000068: message /myproject
JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.
JBoss Web/7.4.8.Final-redhat-4
How to deploy project after undeploying ?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/910614#910614