[jbdevstudio-users] Jboss Tools JAX-RS issue in Eclipse

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Feb 3 03:35:02 EST 2015

shreepads,

Just to be sure, can you check that the org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer class exists in the org.apache.lucene.core_3.5.0.v20120725-1805.jar ? I'd like to be sure the jar is not corrupted.

To reply to your last question: you can install Eclipse for Java IDE for Java EE developers (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/), so you'll already have most of the required plugins (WTP, etc.), then you can install JBoss Tools from the Eclipse Marketplace or from the update site: http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/jbosstools/luna/4.2.2.Final.html#update_site . If you install Eclipse for Java Developers, our update site will provide you with all the required dependencies anyway.

HTH

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/917631#917631