[jboss-as7-dev] IRC transcript of #jboss-as7?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 10:34:46 EST 2010

If people think a conversation is being recorded they will act differently. I'm pretty sure that there is quite a lot of sociology research backing up this point. Not saying recording is good or bad, just that it can change the nature of discussions.

We've had good success recording our -dev channels.